Saturday, March 28, 2009

What Kinda KRAZZIINESS IS THIS?!


Ok. I was out with my friends last night...Had a WONDERFUL TIME!!!

We drank, we danced, we drank some more...jello shots...and open bar...
it was at this place (more like apartments) called THE LOFTS in Philadelphia.
I didn't get the photos of the people with body paint...I wasn't really all that concerned...
Finally I got out of the house and had a chance to hang out with my friends. Once I knew of the company I would be with...the night had easily given way to the possibility of being a night I wouldn't forget...either drama would ensue or memories would be created... there was no drama...but the memory of THIS night will live on forever... THIS HAS NEVER been something i had to experience...or knew would ACTUALLY HAPPEN... the universe wanted to play ...and last night was the night...
it was approximately 3am... and the party was dying down...

We were all ready to leave (more like 2 other people were really ready...but Jai and Day were preoccupied with their own musings).... and we were all walking to the elevator and I got slightly distracted... 2 of the four people i was walking with disappeared. So I went to find Carmen. After a few moments with Carmen and Steph, we began walking toward the elevator to leave the building. At this point, I really started to wonder where my other friends were.
As we get closer to the elevators, I hear mumbling in the elevator. I knock on the door and hear Jai screaming in the elevator, banging on the door and more screaming and a hint of giggling. Then there came the buzzing... they couldn't find the help button and all you could hear was the ringing in the elevator. Although it was only about a 15 min ordeal.





its ok carmen and steph...i cant believe it either....


here's a few photos of the before moments....Poor Carmen and Steph! We were so upset they were stuck...just thinking how does this happen. Few guys were walking out saying mayn that must really suck. Who gets stuck in an elevator? We all looked at each other and were like in one glance... our friends! :-)
Then FINALLY help came to our friends desperate cries for help. Panic attacks consumed one person in the elevator...
and poor Brit...tired and ready to go.... had her head wrapped up and was only thinking ...WHAT .... THE.... FUCK... And they still have to drive another hr to get home...
Luckily...as you will see below, no one was hurt in this ordeal....and we have video to really capture the moment...
VIDEO OF THE AFTERMATH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment