Monday, July 13, 2009

Trapped!

Oddly enough my last blog was about my friends stuck in an elevator.  Last night, I dreamt I was stuck in one.  It wasn't the most pleasant dream.  It wasn't because I was stuck.  It wasn't because people were freaking out because I was totally alone.  There wasn't call button for help, there was nothing.  The more I think about it, there wasn't even a door.  I just sat there; stuck between the 22nd and 23rd floor.  I decided to research the meaning behind the dream.  I found that a dream of being stuck in an elevator symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control. The same is true if you dream about an elevator that is out of order.  What has me more interested in this is that this morning all that has been on my mind is how I am totally emotionally messed up.  It's starting to get difficult to control how feel.  It's not cool when I begin to break down at work.  It's now seeping into my subconscious mind because I don't even notice when I zone out.  Last night my mom asked me if I was crying.  I wasn't.  But in some way I think I was.  I no longer release tears.  Think of it as recycled tears.  I cry backwards.  My eyes will become filled with tears, then the tears flood away but not down my cheeks.  I'm drowning now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment