Saturday, December 13, 2008

Giving It A Try

So since this is my opening blog, I will just jump right into it.
I have decided
to give photography and painting a try. It's been something I have been wanting to do for some time; at least the photography. The painting was more on a whim. Abstract painting however, any other type, well I don't have much talent there.
We will see. I haven't really decided a focus for this blog yet, that's why I have named it Gemini. I of course am a Gemini and have a hard time focusing on one single project to completion. I write music, but may not complete the song. I start a story, but may not complete the book. I find an interest, but may get lost in the details. So because of that, I decided to start the blog. Maybe it will be something I can keep up as long as it remains unfocused and just as free and sporadic as I am. I have added some photos that I like that I took and the reason why I want to try out photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment